Monday, December 7, 2009

From the programming end...

I was just thinking of this as a final, evaluative goal:

Perhaps me and Krista can come up with a coarsely rendered 3D environment (simple rectangular buildings, blob-like characters etc), and consider programming the interaction between the player and the environment (simple dialogue for starters).

My guess is that a simple 3D environment and simple characters shouldn't be too hard to establish, but the program logic (movement of main character, the camera that follows, interaction logic etc) would be the challenge.

I'll look up some Unity3D tutorials and see where that could lead us.

Alb

1 comment:

  1. Here is the first thing I saw when I searched for unity tutorials on google:

    http://www.unitytutorials.com/video/60/r-h--2-of-7

    not sure where volume 1 is, or if it's extremely helpful.. but yay tv!

    ReplyDelete